Apartments & house
- we will be happy to provide you with fresh hand, bath and tea towels as well as new bed linen for longer stays (upon request)
- we are happy to wash and dry your laundry for you (upon request)
- please enter apartments and suites with house slippers, as all of the floors are made of natural wood.
- guest fridge / cooling facility at the reception and in the tavern
- vitality-rich and regional breakfast
- tavern with lunch and dinner menu, sun terrace (summer) and rustic parlour
- traditional “Bauernkuchl” cuisine with some long forgotten dishes
- exclusive use of farm-owned, domestic and local products
- farm products such as eggs, milk, herbal salt, herbal tea, homemade schnapps, wild smoked sausages, bacon (depending on availability)
- daily fresh cow’s milk from our cattle
- daily fresh eggs from our happy, free-range chickens
- herb garden for free use on request (depending on availability)
(sage, rosemary, thyme, oregano, lemon balm, peppermint, olive herb, curry herb, lavender, strawberry mint, basil)
- vegetable garden for free harvesting on request (depending on availability) (green salad, beetroot, carrots, courgettes, potatoes, “Ruebmkraut” from June to September)
- schnapps, bacon & wine cellar with mountain farm museum and guided tours
Ambience & leisure
- lounge in the Hofschank tavern with play corner
- house library at the reception
- large garden with sunbathing lawn, with camp-fire barbecue area for barbecuing together, baking bread on sticks and singing cowboy songs with Katy and Dora while accompanying you on the guitar.
- children’s playground with scooters, asphalt chalks, tennis rackets, toys for the sandbox, walking sticks, badminton accessories, deckchairs (summer) and toboggans (winter)
- hire of children’s scooters & skateboards,
- board games for young and old (in the anteroom, 1st floor)
- animal friends: Dwarf goats, female dogs, cats, rabbits, South Tyrolean grey cattle, chickens, horses and ponies
- helping in the stable
- feeding times in the stable: in the morning around 7 a.m. and in the evening around 6 p.m.
Of course, you are allowed to stay in the stable all day. We only ask you not to go into the machine rooms and the hayloft, as it is too dangerous. We ask for your understanding.